Sales Gallery Coordinator
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Capistrano Beach
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Description HGV now offers Day One Team Member Benefits
Competitive starting wage of $18.00 an hour. Did you know you can
earn $1,500 NEW HIRE BONUS for being a valued member of our team?
There's something truly fun and superb about Hilton Grand
Vacations. The foundation of our way of life has been about making
memorable experiences and a positive impact within our industry and
the communities in which we live and flourish. Our Team Members are
what make the difference in their efforts. It is their talent,
passion, and dedication to our brand that has energized the success
of Hilton Grand Vacations. We are seeking dynamic personalities! If
you enjoy working with new potential clients and helping couples
and families make memories of a lifetime by enjoying vacations,
this is an outstanding opportunity in your next career move. We
have a fun, encouraging culture with top notch training and
benefits. As a Guest Services Coordinator, you will be responsible
for providing outstanding service to both our internal and external
customers. Support Sales and Marketing Departments by performing
Sales Front Desk, Gifting and Kitchen responsibilities in a smooth
and consistent manner.
- Track daily attendance and training attendance.
- Set and Update the various Sales Executive Rotations daily and
any specialty rotations on the effective dates.
- Check in guests and owners for their sales presentation and
assign appropriate Sales Executives with accurate codes.
- Answer all phone calls and direct to the appropriate extension
- Take inventory and stock all kitchen supplies including but not
limited to: Food, Coffee, Juice, Paper Good/Cleaning Supplies, and
- Keep caf-- and refreshment areas cleaned and stocked at all
- Assist with Extra Premiums for all departments and reconciles
- Issue all Taxi/Uber reimbursements to Guests and Owners.
- Coordinate with the transportation team pick up and drop off
details for our guests and owners coming to and from the
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management of which a
team member is capable of performing Qualifications What we are
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Laguna Beach , Sales Gallery Coordinator, Sales , Capistrano Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!