Posted on: May 20, 2019
CA - Fullerton
# of Openings
Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender, distributor,
and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals and reagent
grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and businesses
throughout the Central United States. Thousands of organizations
across a variety of industries have depended on Hawkins for the
chemical products they need since 1938.
Hawkins established our Health & Nutrition segment in December 2015
through the acquisition of STAUBER Performance Ingredients. This
segment specializes in providing ingredient distribution,
processing and formulation solutions to manufacturers of
nutraceutical, functional food and beverage, personal care, dietary
supplement, and other nutritional food, health and wellness
products. The group operates out of facilities in California and
New York and the products are sold nationally, and in certain
ABOUT THE JOB
STAUBER looking for a Quality Associate to join our team based out
of Fullerton, CA. The Quality Associate will inspect and release
inbound raw materials, review Certificates of Analysis,
specifications and other quality-related documents.
- Inspect all inbound raw materials physically, review
specifications, and release to inventory.
- Contact vendors for any discrepancies with the inbound raw
materials (i.e., missing COA, specification discrepancies, missing
manufacturing or expiration dates, etc.).
- Ensure specifications listed on the Certificates of Analysis
(COAs) are accurate with data in the computer system.
- Update the Company's computer system and update notes in the
computer system to explain why any inbound materials are on
- Notify representatives from Quality Department, sales, customer
service, or customers for changes to the specification, COA,
- Coordinate returning material back to the vendor if the inbound
material is rejected.
- Scan and upload vendor or customer documents in to the
Company's computer system and maintain hard copies.
- Assist with supplier qualifications, responding to customer
inquiries, requests or projects, purchase order requests, etc.
- Complete customer questionnaires based on the documentation on
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Prior work experience in food or dietary supplement industry
preferred, including basic knowledge of CFRs and GMPs.
- Good computer skills including MS Office; ERP and CRM
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, and to read and
write simple correspondence.
- Good verbal communication with coworkers, vendors and
Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com (NASDAQ: HWKN) and
All resumes/applications must be submitted online. HAWKINS &
STAUBER are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Hawkins, Laguna Beach , Quality Associate, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!