Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Number: **INV0000166630*
Starting Wage: $17.00
*Part Time: *\_ Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!\_
*Perks of Working with WIS*
* This position is eligible for a productivity based *wage increase
up to $2.00 in the first 6 months,* with a maximum of $5.00.
* Work today; get paid tomorrow*,* a *free*\* benefit\* that allows
you to get a portion of your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa
Card the day after your shift ends.
* *Referral bonuses*: Get paid for referring friends!
* Career *Growth*: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more. If you are looking for career and
promotion opportunities, you can count on us!
* Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
* Opportunities for *paid travel* and occasional overnight
* Opportunity to become a *paid driver* - ask your hiring manager
* Opportunity to become a *pharmacy counter, store reset associate*
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
* Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
*WIS Inventory Associate Job Preview*
This WIS Team provides inventory solutions to a broad array of
retail, grocery and specialty customers across the nation. As the
face of our organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core
Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and
Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will
scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations
to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist
them in making better business decisions and better supporting
their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology,
and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
* No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to *Come Count with Us!*
* We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker,
Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. *Make your experience
* Access to reliable transportation
* Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours,
including flexible schedules. *The more you are available, the more
you can earn!*
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and
occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
*Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.*
*For more information on WIS, visit our website at*
*WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,*
*committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment*.
Primary Location: USA-CA-Inglewood CA
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: RGIS, Laguna Beach , Inventory Associate, Other , Inglewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!