Company: HRI Development LLC
Location: Capistrano Beach
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job Description Job Title: Laundry AttendantDepartment:
HousekeepingSupervision Exercised: NoneSupervision Received:
Housekeeping Supervisor, Executive HousekeeperJOB SUMMARYMaintain
cleanliness standards of the Brand/Hotel with guest linen and in
all areas of the Laundry Room.JOB DUTIES
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready
- Adhere to Brand/Hotel cleanliness standards in all areas of the
- Sort all linens and treat stains.
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed.
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried items.
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate
needs to Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Executive Housekeeper.
- Maintain all laundry equipment and inform supervisor as to any
- Perform additional laundry services as necessary.
- Communicate to Supervisor/Manager when recovering all lost and
- Effectively work with team members to efficiently accomplish
all assigned tasks each day.
- Follow all instructions when filling spray bottles with
cleaning chemicals; never mix chemicals.
- Properly handle all equipment and cleaning chemicals (i.e.
washer, dryer, detergents etc.).
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your
- Maintain control of keys issued to and return them at the end
of each shift.
- Attend all mandatory Department and Hotel meetings.
- Complete all required training within time-frame allotted.
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and
follow the correct procedures as required.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Support environmental commitments by acquiring the knowledge,
skills and values to be a leader in the global goal of "greening"
the hospitality industry. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 18 years of age
- US work authorization required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must meet grooming standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Previous hotel/resort experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail as it pertains to cleanliness
- Able to demonstrate high energy, and strong enthusiasm for
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Willingness to work varied shifts, including weekends and
holidaysFollowing all precautions as instructed by the CDC, the
State of CA, Marriott and HRI Properties. HRI Lodging is an EOE
M/F/DV**Not offering relocation at this time.
Keywords: HRI Development LLC, Laguna Beach , Laundry Attendant, Other , Capistrano Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!