Front Desk Clerk
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Capistrano Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description New Hire Bonus up to $1,000 "HGV now offers Day
One Team Member Benefits!" What will I be doing? As a Front Desk
Clerk you would be responsible for executing your position's
responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture
and driving company success through performing the following duties
to the highest standards:
- Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is a
positive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of
the property and responding to their requests.
- Inputs information into the computerized reservations' system
to update and maintain records.
- Accesses reservation system to resolve unit availability and
assists guests with reservations or changes as the need
- Generates invoices and collects monies due through the rental
program and through merchandise sales.
- Maintains safety deposit boxes.
- Receives housekeeping and maintenance requests or work orders
and contacts accurate departmental personnel.
- Prepares and consistently restocks the front desk with supplies
including preparing arrival packets.
- Provides information on area attractions and resort
- Type correspondence and reports for management as needed. We
offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members
that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid
Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
Qualifications What are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a
leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role successfully, applicants possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience:
- Proficient English language/interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- A courteous, professional attitude and presentation needs to
prevail when handling upset guests and difficult situations.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and cover shifts on
short notice to meet business demands.
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to
meet organizational deadlines and demands.
- 6 months Customer Service Experience. It would be advantageous
in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
- Front Desk/Guest Services Agent
- Cash/credit card transactions
- Resort Hospitality or related industry What will it be like to
be a Team Member..... We offer a fantastic benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and excellent
travel benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Laguna Beach , Front Desk Clerk, Other , Capistrano Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!