Field Marketing Specialist - Media
Location: Laguna Beach
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all
sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the
power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable
The Field Marketing Specialist partners with Sales Management to
direct various marketing strategies and initiatives for designated
sales leaders. This strategic marketing role supports ad sales
Marketing initiatives and product launches. This position plays a
key role in helping Spectrum Reach build a distinguishable brand,
and marketing strategy, at the local sales market level.
This key partner to Sales will help deliver paid digital, social,
and owned media marketing plans that drive awareness and help in
increasing sales effectiveness by driving website traffic and lead
conversions. Working closely with Corporate Marketing and Product
resources, the Field Marketing Specialist proactively partners with
local sales leaders to assess the competitive landscape to
implement a successful local marketing plan. This team member plays
a key role in facilitating communication and implementation of
important initiatives and strategies internally and externally.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the execution of digital & social marketing strategies
designed to grow awareness and increase direct traffic to
ultimately meet or exceed client growth, retention and revenue
projections for region. Monitor, evaluate, optimize, and report
- Brand ambassador / champion ensuring the elevation of brand
throughout the market while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Partner with sales leadership to evaluate local marketing
opportunities to expand brand and product awareness with existing
and prospective clients.
- Partner with Communications team to craft and manage external
communications and media messaging.
- Ensure all external media campaigns meet brand standards and
provide campaign metric reports.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to generate
new business leads through direct marketing campaigns, promotional
offers, educational seminars and /or B2B events.
- Oversee the creation of localized marketing assets such as
success stories, case studies and testimonials that can be
leveraged to drive demand.
- Localize corporate media & brand assets (create and ensure
local flavor) to maximize effectiveness for assigned
- Collaborate closely with Enterprise Media team and other
marketing functions to optimize campaigns and creative assets while
ensuring brand consistency.
- Activate Spectrum Reach brand through market-level support and
outreach including local community and chamber organizations
- Rally sales teams in conjunction with sales leaders, behind the
Spectrum Reach goals and mission.
- Measure effectiveness of paid media campaigns with appropriate
metrics and make necessary adjustments to demonstrate continuous
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, media or
related field or equivalent experience is desired.
- 3+ years of Ad Sales Marketing and/or Media Planning experience
- Advanced knowledge of Cable Television, digital products and
advanced advertising products is a plus.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, procedures and
best practices is preferred as is knowledge of creative solutions,
including digital, on-line solutions, and the use of new technology
in designing creative solutions.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications is
- Ability to work well with and partner across multiple
disciplines including Sales, Marketing and communications.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are
Keywords: Spectrum, Laguna Beach , Field Marketing Specialist - Media, Other , Laguna Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!