CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Capistrano Beach Care Center
Location: Capistrano Beach
Posted on: June 18, 2022
New wage scale!Sign on bonus!New grads Welcome!Capistrano Beach
care Center 93- skilled bed nursing facility is looking to add
CNA's to their team for full time and part time, on all shifts:
days (7am - 3pm), evenings (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm -
7am).Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA's) provide each resident with
routine daily nursing care with care compassion and respect. This
care is also in accordance with the resident's assessment plan and
with current federal, state and local standards and regulations.Our
CNA's are empowered to "do the right thing", make sound independent
decisions as they demonstrate patience, initiative and willingness
to assist residents.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday
needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time
routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal
times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and
communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously ---. Maintaining
confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate
- Valid BLS (CPR Card)
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English
Keywords: Capistrano Beach Care Center, Laguna Beach , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Capistrano Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!