Company: HRI Development LLC
Location: Capistrano Beach
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionThis lovely Hilton branded property located in
Dana Point, CA is looking for an experienced Night Auditor to join
their team!JOB SUMMARYVerify the accuracy of figures, calculations,
and postings pertaining to daily business transactions recorded by
other staff members by performing various analyses of accounting
records. Compile, review and distribute various reports to
appropriate members.JOB DUTIES
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all hotel and
departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of property management system and
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of
equipment; use equipment only as intended.
- Set up and organize work station with designated supplies,
forms and resource materials; maintain cleanliness at all times.
Report shortages to supervisor.
- Answer telephone within three rings, using correct salutations
and telephone etiquette.
- Be familiar with all hotel services and facilities to respond
to guest inquiries accurately. Promote positive guest
- Be familiar with all hotel packages, promotions, prices and
rates to best service guests.
- Possess a complete working knowledge of PMS, POS, call
accounting and movie systems.
- Correct errors or list discrepancies for adjustment.
- Compute percentages and totals and compare results with
- Inspect items on books of original entry to determine if
accepted accounting procedures were followed in recording
- Analyses data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls
or lack of compliance with management policies and procedures.
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk as well as Food and
Beverage cashier work.
- Run final trial balance to post rooms and close day.
- Run accounts receivable reports and other reports required for
record keeping as designated by the Controller.
- Provide next day reports for Front Office, Housekeeping, Sales
and Accounting Offices as required
- Transmit credit card vouchers electronically via modem to
authorized vendors. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have OnQ certification
- Must be able to communicate in English with guests, visitors,
vendors and hotel staff.
- Must be able to provide legible communication.
- Must be able to compute mathematical calculations.
- College degree, Accounting major preferred
- Certification of previous training in computers
- Experience with computers, calculators or word processors
- Ability to input and access information into the property
management and sale systems.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and
co-workers as part of a team.HRI is EOE and M/F/D/V
Keywords: HRI Development LLC, Laguna Beach , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Capistrano Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!